The Known & The Unknown
Exploring Twelfth-Century Philosophy
Conference on the twelfth-century commentaries on Aristotle, Boethius and Porphyry with a particular focus on the anonymous and to a large extent unedited material from the period.
- Chris Martin (University of Auckland)
- Caterina Tarlazzi (University of Geneva)
- Yukio Iwakuma (Fukui Prefectural University)
- Irene Binini (University of Freiburg)
- Heine Hansen (University of Copenhagen)
- Peter King (University of Toronto)
- John Marenbon (University of Cambridge)
If you wish to attend the conference, please contact Heine Hansen.